Rockport-Fulton Young Professionals
Rockport-Fulton Chamber Young Professional Group
The organization shall be called "The Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals" and shall be a committee and be so identified.
Mission: To provide young individuals the opportunity to build relationships, be involved in the community, and engage with political, civic, and business leaders.
Objectives of the Young Professionals shall be to:
- Promote, educate, develop, and harness the energy of our next-generation business leaders.
- Provide networking events and volunteer opportunities to young professionals fostering community involvement.
- Provide professional development.
- Encourage active participation in Chamber projects and committee work
- Represent the Chamber as informed Young Professionals of the business environment.
Young Professionals membership requirements:
- Shall be a member of the Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce or a representative of a firm that is a member and pay $50 or pay $150 if you or your firm are not members of the Chamber.
- Members must be between the ages of 21-39.
- Agree to goals of the Young Professional organization, and agree to devote the necessary time and effort to meet the organization’s requirements.
- A Young Professional may not be absent from more than three consecutive monthly meetings per year.
The goal of the Young Professionals Group is to become more involved in the community and attend events as the YP group through the Chamber. All YP meetings will be held on the same day as the Chamber Community Chat and Cheer, last Thursday of every month at 4:30 PM. The YP group will then attend Community Chat and Cheer after the monthly meeting. Check the Chamber Calendar for the location of the venue. The group is open to ages 21-39.
Like and follow us on Facebook!
PLANE-ly Speaking Podcasts
PLANE-ly Speaking is a podcast by the Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Group, bringing you analysis of topics and news in Rockport-Fulton, Texas. Thank you for your support. Listen to our podcasts here! https://soundcloud.com/rfcoc_planely_speaking
Issue I: LINK HERE