Workforce Development - Facilitating businesses to employees
The Labor Force in Rockport-Fulton is drawn from a 50 to 60 mile area. We have approximately 10,000 in our workforce. Our unemployment rate averages under the national percentile. For average wage rates, unemployment figures, etc. view this web site:http://www.twc.state.tx.us/
Demographic information on the current Labor Market in Aransas County contact: http://www.tracer2.com/
Texas Workforce Commission job seekers web site: WorkInTexas.com
Hurricane Harvey Relief Initiative Workbook: Click here
Search for jobs in Rockport-Fulton and surrounding areas on LinkedIn by Experience Level:
- Executive Level Jobs in the Coastal Bend
- Director Level Jobs in the Coastal Bend
- Mid-Senior Level Jobs in the Coastal Bend
- Associate Level Jobs in the Coastal Bend
- Entry Level Jobs in the Coastal Bend
- Intern Level Jobs In the Coastal Bend
- Delmar College Rebuild Texas Carpentry Program
Another resource for jobs can be found in Indeed.
Contact the Chamber here for more information or assistance.