Economic Development Council
Mission: To encourage, promote, and assist in economic development for Aransas County.
Vision: Foster economic growth and prosperity and unparalleled quality of life through partnerships with business, civic interests, and government for the benefit of the residents of Aransas County.
- Opportunity Investment Zones - Aransas County, Rockport and Fulton
- Rockport Center for the Arts EDA Project
- STEDC Update - July 2018 "Coastal Bend Economic Update"
- Economic Development Implementation Plan - Approved April 2018
- Small Business Grants: Texas Small Business Rebuild Initiative Grant
- Harvey Impact and Recovery - By Dr. Jim Lee, Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
- Economic Development Plan Updated with Strategic Priorities
- Regional Workforce Profile Texas Labor Analysis
- Coastal Bend Council of Government Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
- Small Business Assessment Survey Results 2018 by Dr. Jim Lee, TAMU Corpus Christi
- Small Business Toolkit to assist businesses recovering from Hurricane Harvey
- Aransas County Economy at a Glance Dr. Jim Lee, TAMU-CC 3-9-18
- Graphic showing Open Businesses provided by Dr. Jim Lee, TAMU-CC 2-16-18
- DRAFT Economic Development Strategic Short-Term and Long-Term Plan 1-30-18
- Business Assessment Survey Intake thru 1/22/18 to 2/14/18
- Economc Development Plan Presentation 1/11/18
- Economic Recovery Plan & Longer Term Goal Presentation 1/11/18
- Housing Strategy DRAFT Plan for Long Term Recovery after Hurricane Harvey
- Post Harvey Economic Impact by Dr. Jim Lee, TAMU-Corpus Christi University
- Vacant Buildings List Post Hurricane Harvey
- Local Information & Demographics Pre-Hurricane Harvey
- Adopted Economic Develpement Implementation Plan
For more information, contact:
Diane Probst, CCE
Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce
319 Broadway St.
Rockport, TX 78382