Christmas on the Beach
Drive Thru Christmas Lights Display at the Circle at the Beach
Join us for the first annual Christmas on the Beach Drive Thru Lights Display.
The Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce is teaming up with the Aransas County Navigation District along with local non-profit organizations and businesses to bring a “lighted” holiday experience to the circle area of the Rockport Beach Nov. 29-Jan.3 for residents and visitors to enjoy in a festive and safe way.
Hours of Operation:
6 pm - 9 pm Weekdays
6 pm - 10 pm on Weekends Nov. 29 - Jan. 3
Closed, Saturday, Dec. 5 for Tropical Christmas Fireworks display
This event is Free, however donations are graciously accepted at the Gingerbread House Welcome Center. All proceeds benefit local non-profit organizations. Goodies will be provided by Copano Bay RV Resort.
- Santa’s Workshop - Keller Williams Realty
- Candy Cane Lane - United Way of Aransas County, Rotary Interact funded by the ACISD ACE Program and Pirate’s Landing
- Ho! Ho! Ho! Choo Choo Train - Rockport Cultural Arts District
- Creatures of the Sea Christmas Celebration - Rockport Little Theatre and Rockport Yacht Club
- Gingerbread Elf Resort - Children's Coalition of Aransas County
- Back the Blue - Police & Sheriff - 100 Club
- A Merry 4-H Christmas - Aransas County 4-H
- Rockport-Fulton Icons - Leadership Aransas County
- Tribute to our First Responders - Aransas County Women's Lions Club
- The Grinch is Clean, Recycling & Trash Free - Keep Aransas County Beautiful
- The Grinch on a Jeep in tow by his reindeer as they fly over Whoville - A.R.C.H Jeepers
- Manger Scene - The Churches of Aransas County
- Angels Among Us - Sacred Heart School