Dear HummerBird Celebration Attendees:
We are grateful for great weather reports for this weekend. Our event is happening fully as planned. The Hummingbirds are here and ready to tank up for their arduous trip across the Gulf of Mexico. We are getting great reports of lots of birds in backyards. We'll see you soon! Thank you for your patience and understanding. Sincerely, Diane Probst, CCE President/CEO
COVID Safety and Standards for the HummerBird Celebration Sept. 16-19
Out of an abundance of caution, we will be providing the following safety measures for the event:
* Auditorium has well over 1,000 seats therefore it is very easy to sit a distance away from people.
* Hand sanitizer stations will be set up in 10 different locations throughout the festival.
* The 20-plus Hummer Homes, Butterfly Tent, Live Birds of Prey, Boat Trips, Goose Island Birding with the Expert, and others are outdoors where you can social distance and enjoy the fresh air.
* As you enter the Hummer Mall, we will collect your zip code and at the same time encourage everyone to use hand sanitizer.
* We will also fog each room each evening.
* Masks are required, as per federal guidelines, on buses.
* We are following Texas State Protocols on COVID guidelines.
Thank You to Our 2021Sponsors