Find Yourself in Rockport-Fulton GeoTour
Geocaching in and around Aransas County - Rockport-Fulton, TX
The Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce extends a welcome to geocachers to find yourself hidden geocaches in and around beautiful Rockport and Fulton, Texas. Discover Aransas County's rich history, seafood harvesting and indulging beach, venues, parks, and amenities. As you find our treasures, earn additional points when you eat locally and stay longer, resulting in earning our special Pathtag, Geocoin and Souvenir.
Click here for passport for additional points.
Click here for the RFGeoTour
Click here for the GeoTour Community Celebration Party Saturday, July 9.
Click here for the Rockport Culture Adventure Lab. (First 100 finishers of the Adventure Lab receive a 1st Anniversary Pathtag) Goes "live" at 11 a.m on Saturday, July 9!
How does Geocaching work?
Geocaching is a real-world, outdoor treasure hunting game using GPS-enabled devices. Participants navigate to a specific set of GPS coordinates and then attempt to find the geocache (container) hidden at that location. Click here for video.
- Download the Geocaching app to your smartphone, tablet or GPS device. You can create an account within the application or here.
- Print your Find Yourself in Rockport-Fulton Passport or stop by the Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center for a copy. You will need this to log your caches (you will also log your findings digitally).
- Through the "Search" function, locate the Find Yourself in Rockport-Fulton GeoTour - RF GeoTour.
- Select a geocache, locate the search area, and begin searching and logging geocaches.
- Log them all, bring your passport to the Visitor Center and receive a Pathtag, GeoCoin and/or Souvenir!
Rules and Prizes
Prizes are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. You must be present/mail your original passport (including original/copies of your dining, shopping & lodging receipts) to receive your prize. One geocoin will be awarded per household. The Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce will not be responsible for passports or geocoins lost in the mail. All geocaches are officially registered on Geocaching.com. Participants assume all risks in seeking geocaches. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
There are three levels of prizes listed on the passport. In addition to logging the cache on the passport, you must sign the physical cache and log the find within the app. For dining, shopping and lodging: receipts (original or copies) must be attached to redeem points. Only fully completed (including reverse side) passports are eligible to receive the geocoin/pathtags. Prizes can be requested in person (28.0206° N, 97.0544° W) or by mail (319 Broadway St. Rockport, TX 78382)